URBAN CASAVANT IS NOT DEAD

Topic was closed automatically due to inactivity
leowanta Feb 22 11:53
HERE IS CONCLUSIVE PROOF....OFFICIAL DEATH RECORDS FOR NAME:
URBAN  CASAVANT

Family history made simple & affordable.
Search Successful!
Exact match not found, but we did find 3 vital records for U. Casavant in US.

3 Vital Records Found for U. Casavant in US.
Click here to view the vital records
Get instant access to these records about U. Casavant in US:

• 0 death records

• 3 birth records

• 0 marriage records

• 0 divorce records

• Census, immigration, and veteran records

View all 3 records now
When available, death records include:

• Date and location of death

• Cause of death

• Cemetery and obituary listings

• Surviving relatives

Click here to continue »

DO A SEARCH PEOPLE SEARCH ON INTELLUS FOR URBAN CASAVANT....YOU WILL FIND HIM....YOU CAN'T CHANGE INTELLUS RECORDS....THERE ARE NO DEATH RECORDS FOR URBAN CASAVANT MARRIED TO CAROLYN CASAVANT

These bogus newspapers, anyone can pay the newspaper to print a story, THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE, IT'S JUST A NEWSPAPER BEING PAID TO PRINT A STORY.

THE FRAUDULENT TYLER GROUPIES ARE GETTING DESPERATE......PAYING NEWSPAPERS TO PRINT LIES ABOUT URBAN CASAVANT!

THE END OF THEM IS AT HAND!

THANK YOU FATHER
leowanta

Search results for
Urban Casavant
in Las Vegas, NV
We found Urban Casavant!
Address History
Las Vegas, NV
Relatives
Carolyn Casavant

Urban Casavant, 57
Las Vegas, NV
Get a Report on Urban Casavant
Get the Information You Need on Urban Casavant

Intelius reports include some or all of the following:

• Full Name

• Age & Date of Birth

• Address

• Address History

• Phone Numbers

• Aliases

• Relatives

• Neighbors

• Email Address(es)

• Social Networks

• Property Records

• Marriage & Divorce

• Death Records

• Criminal Records

• Bankruptcies

• Liens

• Judgments

• Lawsuits

Get a Report
leowanta Feb 22 11:56
Pay to see Urban Casavant's death record......you won't find it.....on the 14th of February, i checked.....there is ZERO OFFICIAL death records for Urban Casavant!

END THE LIES DELIDOG GROUPIES, YOU'RE IGNORANCE IS SHOWING!

THANK YOU FATHER
leowanta
Goodolboy Feb 22 11:59
Unreal.  Janet, the man is dead.  The man is a Canadian who once lived in Vegas.  The search you did takes historical facts into account, and Urban once owned property there, thus the reason your search discovered a link to it.

He died in Canada and has been a fugitive for a very long time.  You need help, and should seek it out immediately.
bogomips Feb 22 12:02
if cause of death is under investigation it can take upto 12 weeks to release a death certificate...
Last edited Feb 22 12:09
leowanta Feb 22 12:06
lead basher goodolboy, you LIE, there is NO TRUTH IN YOU ....

nobody believes a word you post, you think you know it all, in fact,
you make an a** out of yourself everytime you post your GARBAGE!

don't know how much they are paying you to post, let me assure you
your lies are going to cost you far more than what they are paying you...
it's called DEATH- THE SECOND DEATH---THE DEATH OF YOUR SOUL...
lying is one of the deadly sins....a false witness, is another
deadly sin......you do both on these boards.......

.a hugh price you will pay forthe pennies they are paying you to post! 
Your flesh body is murdering your REAL BODY---your spiritual body that
lives on and was created in the first earth age millions of years ago...
Deadly sins are just that...."deadly" to your spiritual body---your REAL BODY.
Proverbs 6:16-22.......go read what you are doing ....ignorance is not an excuse!

THANK YOU FATHER
leowanta
The post has been removed by moderator or author
leowanta Feb 22 12:14
Reply to #1982980
Well, when my parents passed on ....it didn't take the hospital longer than a day to
issue a death certificate.......

i don't believe their lies.....sorry!  February 14, Tyler's case was dismissed.....so convenient Melvin  comes with his story on that very day the 14th, and we all know Melvin has lied in the passed.  Too fishy....since intellus, still shows Urban Casavant with no death records......

THANK YOU FATHER
leowanta
bo_belinski Feb 22 12:19
Reply to #1982986
This is very simple...

Anyone searching for and claiming that Urban IS DEAD should post the public record of said death from a newspaper or Government Agency or website link or newspaper...
Goodolboy Feb 22 12:28
Bo, US Federal authorities already confirmed his death.  A public record will eventually be made available in Canada given that's where he was a resident and died.

And Janet, you know as well as I do that you need medical attention, yet refuse to seek it.  You have a long history on mental illness, and have made it public in court records.  So, I am not lying when I suggest you seek help immediately.
leowanta Feb 22 12:34
Reply to #1982980
Bogomips, if you are saying Urban was murdered, and this hospital story is a lie, then  the murderers are in for a rude awakening.......the claims will pass to CAROLYN......who then has control....so the Casavants are still the majority owners of the claims.....the tyler groupies who are simply sadly out of luck (SOL).

IF the SEC doesn't take down the tyler fraud......i would say the SEC's days in existence are numbered..........they are WORTHLESS in protecting investors....they protect the fraudsters and banksters; therefore, it's time to reorganize the SEC out of existence....THEY are infected with greed....and devise  wanton of WRONGDOING; they no longer work for the good of this nation....they MUST BE ENDED!

THANK YOU FATHER
leowanta
bogomips Feb 22 12:34
How to Obtain a Death Certificate
Once the death is registered, visit the deceased's provincial or territorial government Web site to find out how to apply to receive the death certificate. If you need help, your funeral director can provide guidance on this process. In some cases, they will also coordinate this for you.
leowanta Feb 22 12:36
Reply to #1982996
GoodolboyGoodolboy:
Bo, US Federal authorities already confirmed his death.  A public record will eventually be made available in Canada given that's where he was a resident and died. And Janet, you know as well as I do that you need medical attention, yet refuse to seek it.  You have a long history on mental illness, and have made it public in court records.  So, I am not lying when I suggest you seek help immediately.

Libel and Defamation of Character...this post is actionable, and you are TOS'd!

THANK YOU FATHER
leowanta
bogomips Feb 22 12:37
Following a death
Dealing with the death of a loved one is difficult. Here is a list that can help you identify what to do when someone passes away.
First steps
The funeral director will register the death by completing the Statement of Death. This will be done with information received from a family member and the medical certificate.
Obtain a death certificate

What to cancel

• Pensions and benefits
    Find out how to cancel the deceased's various benefits including Old Age Security, Canada Pension Plan, Employment Insurance and tax-related payments.

• Personal identification
    Find out how to cancel the deceased's personal identification cards, registrations, and other documents.

Benefits you may be eligible to receive

Managing personal finances

• Financial checklist
    Learn about the key financial matters to consider while overseeing the deceased's finances as an executor or administrator.

Feedback
Was the information on this page…
Easy to find
Goodolboy Feb 22 12:37
As you said bogo, it could take 12 weeks before one is issued.
bogomips Feb 22 12:40
if the deceased was insured a record of death is required to issue payment to the benefactors
Last edited Feb 22 12:45
leowanta Feb 22 12:41
Reply to #1983000
Well, that's why i went to Las Vegas, Nevada........where he resides.

The Las Vegas Cornor's office should already have the death certificate if there is
one.....my guess is, THERE IS NO SUCH RECORD FROM THE LAS VEGAS CORNER!

i did a people search on many search engines for Urban Casavant in Canada...no results were found, and each time, the search engines found him in Las Vegas Nevada. 

A quick call to the Las Vegas corner’s office would be instant proof; if you still doubt he is NOT DEAD!

THANK YOU FATHER
leowanta
bogomips Feb 22 12:46
Gobby, if Urban died in Canada, why would US Federal authorities confirmed his death.? doesnt the FED have more important things to do... obviously not...
Comments are closed