URBAN CASAVANT IS NOT DEAD

Topic was closed automatically due to inactivity
bogomips Feb 22 13:05
so Gobby  that extradition order is now officially terminated.
Goodolboy Feb 22 13:07
boggled, I would think so, unless they want the body to pizz on.
leowanta Feb 22 13:09
Reply to #1983009
US Federal "authorities"  cough, cough, you mean Dick cheney, bush sr, Karl Rove, and all who run the tyler groupies who are trying to steal our oil sands claims....well, guess what, that ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN...

bush sr, cheney, rove, are criminals, thieves, and are flat broke.....tyler groupies will be in jail cells right next to these criminal x-authorities......NSA is in deep stuff as well, mr. dick cheney, booz-allen-hamilton.....is going out of business....no more government contracts for x-officials....GOVERNEMENT ETHICS---CONFLICT OF INTEREST LAWS WILL BE UPHELD.....COUNT ON IT!

THANK YOU FATHER
leowanta
leowanta Feb 22 13:12
Reply to #1983021
LIBEL is actionable.....you have defamed my character in front of many posters, and it's actionable........it's time you were taken down off your perch, rest assured, you finished here!  Raging bull is aiding and abetting you by allowing you to post; if they honour their terms of service.....you, Mr. Lead Basher, are FINISHED HERE!

THANK YOU FATHER
leowanta
Goodolboy Feb 22 13:13
Janet, this is why I'm saying you need help.  None of them hold any government office now.  And, that conspiracy is just plain older than dirt.

Question for you:

How many ears do you have right now?  One or Two?
Last edited Feb 22 13:17
bogomips Feb 22 13:16
I say Leo has thousands of ears and eyes right now, gobby...
Goodolboy Feb 22 13:17
LOL!  the "Leo Collection" found at fine retailers near you.
leowanta Feb 22 13:19
right you are bogomips, one thousand ears on the left and 10 thousand ears on the right :)  God Bless you for asking for more!

my answer to you in case you did not hear me........ yes, i want it, the time frame is good!

THANK YOU FATHER
leowanta
Goodolboy Feb 22 13:25
Reply to #1983030
leowantaleowanta:
LIBEL is actionable.....you have defamed my character in front of many posters, and it's actionable........it's time you were taken down off your perch, rest assured, you finished here!  Raging bull is aiding and abetting you by allowing you to post; if they honour their terms of service.....you, Mr. Lead Basher, are FINISHED HERE! THANK YOU FATHER leowanta

Libel is actionable if alleged comments were without merit.  Public record is sufficient evidence that what I've stated is WITH merit, thus invalidating any such claim.

Good luck Janet.  I wish you well, and hope you heed my advice.
Goodolboy Feb 22 16:13
Apparently, you can't read well.  I didn't go on to medical school like someone wishing to become a psychiatrist.  I did, whoever continue on in post graduate studies within the field of experimental and applied psych. That said, family responsibilities took me a different direction as family businesses often do, and I did not complete my post grad studies.

As for me needing help, sure. There was a time just as in everyone's life guidance and support is needed.  That does not happen to be the case now, and I find I am in need of providing that guidance and support to others far more than I care to.  Obviously, that is not my reason for staying involved in this idiotic fiasco, but this forum does provide a reasonable means of stress relief from real world events.

That said, enjoy your day... I know I am!
moby Feb 22 18:38
when leo wants and tuscan leave this life and run into urban they will both exclaim "See I told you he was not dead?
bogomips Feb 22 22:52
Women have to grieve, Moby, we are talking about an Urban legend here. Time is a great healer...
ricosull Feb 23 08:47
can you say Elvis!!
tfant53 Feb 23 19:27
Best thread I have read on RB......lol!!!!!!!
mij13 Feb 23 21:17
Reply to #1983007
Leo pls..he went back home in Canada and I am sure his family has it keyed very low...can't c why LV would have any dealings with this at this time....
Last edited Feb 24 11:50
moby Feb 24 11:50
i bet carolyn had him burried face down
Comments are closed