At one point or another, you’ve probably heard this before:
- You need to stare at your screens all day if you want to become a successful trader.
- You have to risk more to make more.
- You can’t make it in the stock market with a small account.
- You have to have countless amount of weapons in your trader toolkit to develop an edge.
- You can’t schedule your trades, you just have to trade whatever opportunities come up.
To be honest with you, all of those sayings couldn’t be further from the truth to me.
How do I know they’re not true?
Well, I got my start trading while working a 9-5 job, so I really couldn’t just have my trading platform open all day.
How To Trade The Market If You’re Strapped For Time
One of the main struggles I had when I first started out trading was I really didn’t have the time to trade all day.
I had to figure out a way that allowed me to still work, while still placing myself in a position to win in the market. I found an area of the market in which I had an edge, and focused on indicators and chart patterns that worked for me.
Of course, it was still tough trying to trade because I had to sneak around to check on my positions.
It was pretty hard for me to find a reliable schedule to trade.
To be honest with you, I was probably focused on way too much at the time, but I still made it work.
The thing is, I still remember those pain points I had as an eager trader…
And if I can go back and tell myself one thing, it would be to keep it simple and take things one trade at a time.
You see, if you just focus on one specific name and only trade it around a specific time of day, I believe it can help traders trade around a busy schedule, while setting themselves up for gains.
When you trade a single ticker long enough, you’ll start to see specific patterns in it and get a feel for where it can move… and whether it can gap up.
Imagine you knew what specific time of day to trade and what stock to trade, ahead of time… trading would probably become easier, right?
That’s what I’ve uncovered with my latest breakthrough — Mobile Closer.
The last 30 minutes of the trading day actually provides opportunities with great reward-risk, and they can actually set me up for overnight gains.
I actually utilize a key indicator that goes to work throughout the day, and helps to set me up for overnight profits.
Starting at 3:30 PM ET, right from my phone, I dial in on one trade on one specific ticker.
- Have Small Accounts
- Are Strapped For time
- Struggle With Getting The Right Price on Trades
- Don’t Have Access to a Computer During the Day
- Want The Potential for Large Returns With Limited Risk
- Need A Strategy for Bull/Bear Markets
- Want A Reliable Schedule of Trades
Find out what Mobile Closer is all about, and how it can help traders who are strapped for time.