Last week, the Dark Pools were on fire
I rolled out a cool 100% and 200% winner in a Chinese EV company, Workhorse (WKHS)…
And the week prior with a 150% and 200% winner in National Beverage Corp (FIZZ).*
If you were part of Dark Pool Profits, you would have been alerted to both the entry and exit on my trades… but if you are reading this email, you missed out.
Just check out what subscribers should’ve seen come across their screen as I took profits in these Dark Pool trades.
And these are just a taste of the Dark Pool trades that were money-doubling or better!*
Every day you’re not part of Dark Pool Profits, I genuinely believe you’re missing out on an opportunity to land profits just like these above. Of course, I can’t guarantee my future trades will be winners…
But I am confident in the scanner that I helped develop.
You see, in my opinion, volume and order flow is the only true edge in the markets.
Which is why one of my main focuses is to figure out where the smart money is throwing their cash into, each and every day.
Since it’s the season for giving, I want to leak to you 3 stocks that I have on my watchlist heading into Thanksgiving
Cloudflare Inc (NET)
- Cloudflare Inc (NYSE:NET), a Silicon Valley-based provider of integrated cloud security solutions to secure network services of businesses worldwide.
- Cloudflare Inc saw its quarterly revenue grow by almost 55% year over year to about $115 million as of the most recent quarter which ended in September, up from nearly $74 million in the same quarter in 2019.
- The stock price closed at $65.89 per share on Nov. 19 after it soared 279.6% over the past year, for a market capitalization of $20.25 billion and a 52-week range of $15.05 to $71.77.
- Cloudflare has found support from both the gap and prior high of 61.67
- Cloudflare is currently forming a rising wedge near all-time highs with a rising TTM momentum indicator
At this time, I do not currently have a position for Cloudflare (NET) as I am waiting for volume and momentum to indicate the direction the market wants to head in.
Remember to stay informed!
RedFin Corp (RDFN)
- RedFin Corp (RDFN) provides real estate brokerage services
- The firm is engaged in buying and selling homes
- Fifty-three percent of Americans are uncomfortable with the idea of moving to a big city, up from 39% before the pandemic
- Home buying picks up after election week, pending sales up 29% from 2019
- The average sale-to-list price ratio, which measures how close homes are selling to their asking prices, rose to 99.5%—an all-time high and 1.5 percentage points higher than a year earlier.
- Technically, RDFN is in a strong uptrend, despite having a 30% pullback from highs
- So far, RDFN has found support and is consolidating around $40/share
- TTM Squeeze is indicating there is a buyer and seller standoff, with selling momentum weakening.
At this time, I do not currently have a position for RedFin (RDFN) as I am waiting for volume and momentum to indicate the direction the market wants to head in.
Remember to stay informed!
Snap Inc (SNAP)
- Snap Inc operates as a camera company, that helps people communicate through short videos and images
- SNAP offers a wide range of features on its popular app based platform, including watching stories, making voice and video calls, and augmented reality AR.
- Currently, SNAP is trading sideways near all-time highs of $45.60
- Buying momentum has decreased, and a squeeze has been signaled on this stock
- After the previous two momentum squeezes, SNAP has rallied over 50% and over 100%, respectively.
- SNAP is worth $60 billion, and analysts suggest a 25x forward price-to-earnings multiple is realistic for sustained growth
- From a fundamental viewpoint, SNAP could be worth $200 billion in about 5 years as it’s being compared to Facebook back in the early 2010’s
At this time, I do not currently have a position for Snap (SNAP) as I am waiting for volume and momentum to indicate the direction the market wants to head in.
Remember to stay informed!
Learn How I’m Trading The Dark Pools
I’m expecting to see a ton of Dark Pool trading opportunities coming up after the election.
But regardless of whether I decide to trade NET, RDFN, or SNAP, or skip them entirely, there is a lot of opportunity to piggyback off of the “smart money” by monitoring the dark pools.
And so far this year, I’ve landed not only a bunch of 100% winners, but all the way up to a 500% winner just by following the order flow*
Now, I know this might not always happen, but in my opinion, I can put the odds in my favor by following the researchers who find these trades for the hedge funds.
Then all I need to do is sit back and watch the Dark Pool scanner each day as these trades hit.
And only when I find a trade that I want to be involved in, I will only be sending the alert to my Dark Pool Profits members.
So even though these 3 stocks are on my watchlist, that doesn’t mean I will be trading them right away. I’ll be sure to let premium subscribers know about my moves.
If you want to learn how to piggyback off of Wall Street’s largest players, each and every day…. Make sure you join me at Dark Pool Profits
*Results presented are not typical and may vary from person to person. Please see our Testimonials Disclaimer here: https://ragingbull.com/disclaimer.