Listeners often wonder what’s on our trader’s minds when they’re analyzing the markets.
RagingBull Elite chat room host Hitha Herzog asked a question about COVID-19, “What will the economic recovery look like?”
To help answer that question she brought in Lending Tree’s Chief Economist Tendayi Kapfidze, who shared his thoughts on COVID-19, housing, and what economic recovery will look like.
- Why this may be one of the best times – EVER! – to refinance a mortgage because rates are so low
- What “infection avoidance actions” people have taken and why they may be seeing a behavioral shift that lingers for a long time.
- How long it may take for the global economy to recover
- Why Q3 in 2020 may be a positive quarter for growth—but heed Tendayi’s warnings!
- The slowdown in housing sales with sellers pulling their homes off the market due to health concerns
- What lenders are going to consider “creditworthy” in future
- The permanent damage to the psyche of consumers and the economy as a whole
Listen as Tendayi Kapfidze shares his perspective on what the economic recovery will look like.