Jeff Williams knows how to grow a small account. His Small Account Challenge – which he’s successfully completed a few times – shows traders how to build up a small trading account.
Jeff does this by training through his live room, as well as, sharing his trades to his members in real-time.
Over the last few weeks, he’s turned $500 into about $9,000.
And he’s set to do it again with another Small Account Challenge coming up.
I caught up with Jeff and here’s just a snippet of the topics we discussed;
- How to profit in crazy markets
- Why these crappy markets provide the best opportunity to start trading
- How to start trading with zero risk using “paper trading”
- Why trading “penny” stocks are less impacted by recent market moves
- How Jeff masters small trading accounts, and why they’re perfect for these market conditions!
Jeff believes that there is no better time than right now to start trading, and to make great use of any additional time while stuck at home.
Join me and Jeff, and look out for Jeff’s forthcoming Small Account Challenge!