Well, it’s the 119th day of the year, and if my quick calculations are correct— Kyle Dennis has averaged $8,403.36
per day in trading profits.
He just passed the $1 million mark in trading profits for 2020, and a total of over $8 million in career profits.
Not too shabby!
I caught up with Kyle this week and he shared with me the details of his very first profitable chart pattern.
He picked it up from a book which he read while working out on the elliptical machine while at the gym!
And that one chart pattern Kyle describes— has made him millions over the years!
- The one chart pattern that’s worked out so well for him
- The first book on trading he ever read
- How to avoid the biggest mistake most traders make
- How to trade risk free
- What sideways chart moves indicate and how to profit from them
- What he’s learned and adapted to trading in these markets
- The #1 rule he never forgets to apply every month!
- Kyle’s wealth wisdom tip
Find out how Kyle got started and how that’s the basis of now over $8 million in total trading profits… much of it from the chart pattern he reveals!