If we all paid back all the debts we have, there would be no money left. Anywhere.
And Dave Lukas shared why when we spoke on Friday.
Earlier this week I briefly touched on the topic of the Fed, and how it’s getting involved to keep the markets propped up— in a way we didn’t even see during the 2008 financial crisis.
Dave Lukas dove even deeper and shined some light… highlighting exactly why the Fed is taking these unprecedented measures.
In just a few minutes Dave explains the big picture of how money works in our world.
Spend a few moments with Dave and you’ll learn:
- How the government creates money out of thin air
- Why debt, not money, underpins everything in our economy
- Why the silent tax is just around the corner
- Why you’re losing if you are saving!
- Why it’s suddenly easier to get more debt even though the economic fundamentals are weaker!
Of course, he brings it back to trading. And outlines what steps traders can take to be prepared…and even profit during this incredible time in history.
You’ll learn how to trade like a sniper and why debt – not money – makes the world go around!