Frequently Asked Questions
Click below to get answers to any questions you may have
I’m having trouble accessing the website
- Make sure you are connected to the internet (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) Google Chrome is preferred.
- b. Go to app.ragingbull.com
- Login with necessary username and password
- Username will be the email address used to sign up with
- Password chosen on order form (If you forgot your password, use this link to reset: https://app.ragingbull.com/member/password/reset
- d. This will bring you to your RagingBull Dashboard:
I’m not receiving my Email and Text Trade Alerts.
- To enable your alerts, go to app.ragingbull.com
- Log-in to the website using your login information.
- On the far right of dashboard, click on Alerts Setting: “Edit your alerts”
- Scroll down to SMS Subscriptions
- Click on necessary toggles to subscribe to the SMS alerts you want to receive
I’ve turned on my alert settings, but I'm still receiving an error message
- If your subscription is to Jason Bond Picks, Weekly Money Multiplier, Petra Hess Picks, Millionaire Roadmap or Kyle Dennis subscriber, text the word “HELP” to 70 – 000
- If you are a Penny Pro, Daily Profit Machine or The Traders Council subscriber, text the word “HELP” to 95 – 577
- If you live in Canada and want to remove the block- Please text “HELP” to 76 – 000.
I forgot my password, where can I reset it?
- If you forgot your password, you can use this link to reset it: https://app.ragingbull.com/member/password/reset
How do I cancel the auto-renewal for my service with Raging Bull?
- Login to your account at https://app.ragingbull.com/member/login
- You’ll see the RagingBull Dashboard
- Select “View Subscriptions”
- Your current subscription information will populate
- To cancel the auto-renew, click on “cancel” on the upper right hand side of subscription – You will retain your current membership till its expiration date
- If you want to reactivate, simply click the “Reactivate” button on the upper right hand side of subscription
I want to start trading, where can I find a broker?
RagingBull, LLC is not a broker, dealer, or licensed investment advisor. We are a publisher and are prohibited from providing individual investment advice. No person or company on that list should be considered as permitted to engage in rendering personalized investment, legal, or other professional advice as an agent of RagingBull. RagingBull does not receive any compensation for these services. Additionally, any individual services rendered to RagingBull by the companies listed are considered completely separate from and outside the scope of services offered by RagingBull. Any contact and resulting relationship is strictly between you and the company.
Selecting a broker is a personal choice.
Many of our US-based traders and members use E*trade or Ameritrade, and many in Canada like to use Quest Trade, TD or Interactive Brokers, but there are others who prefer discount houses or companies that have special features.
It is your money so we encourage you to select the broker that best meets your requirements.
That may include minimum opening balance, reduced commissions, special platforms etc. Do some comparison shopping before you decide.
Here is a link to help: Stock Brokers Comparisons –
Should I buy or sell a stock?
While it may be easy to mirror us, our service will never tell you to buy or sell a particular stock. That is left to licensed brokers. Our trader alerts our members to the actual trades they are making in as near real-time as possible considering it takes a few minutes to send out emails to thousands of people. The purpose of our service is to watch our professional traders execute real money trades during the week and learn from them in doing so. If a member chooses to “mirror” that trade they do so at their own risk.
Do you record your webinars?
Yes, some webinars are recorded, but not all. Its best to attend the events live if possible. If a recording is made available, it will be emailed to those who signed up 2-3 business days after the event. Make sure to sign up even if you cannot attend live!
Do traders provide 1 on 1 training?
We do offer 1 on 1 mentoring with our RagingBull Elite, Millionaire Roadmap, Petra Picks Platinum, Traders Council and Nucleus programs. Our other services may not provide 1 on 1 mentoring but we do take a personal approach to tailor bite-size video lessons for ease of learning. We also have a great support staff that is on standby during market hours to answer questions. If you’re interested in 1 on 1 training, please give our VIP Trading Services team a call at 833-265-1270 for a special quote.
Do I receive any credit for my previous purchase?
Our VIP Trading services members have extended discounts for current subscribers. Give them a call at 833-265-1270 to receive your special quote.
What is RagingBull Elite?
That’s a great question. Give our VIP Trading Service team a call at 833-265-1270 and they will walk you through the details of this groundbreaking service.
If you have any other Questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our VIP Trading Services Team.
Call our VIP Trading Services Line: (888)-633-6104