Last Updated: July 19, 2021
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of personal information that we may collect about you include but are not limited to: information you provide to us, information collected automatically about your use of our Services, information from other sources to help us supplement our records, improve the personalization of our services to you and/or detect fraud.
a. The types of personal information that we may collect about you include but are not limited to: information you provide to us, information collected automatically about your use of our Services, information from other sources to help us supplement our records, improve the personalization of our services to you and/or detect fraud.
- Contactinformation, such as your name, address, email, and phone
- Paymentcard information, wire instructions, transaction, bank or financial account
- Informationyou provide by filling in forms that we make
- Information you provide when you report a problem with our Site or Services, apayment or other transaction with us by email, our Site, telephone, in writing or through other
- Recordsand copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) and telephone call (where permitted), if you contact us.
b. Information from Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources and combine that information with the personal information we collect directly from you. For example, we may receive payment information from the organization you use to pay us in order to correct our records.
c. Information Collected from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources to help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, and prevent or detect fraud.
d. Information Collected Automatically. As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Detailsof your visits to our Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address,operating system, and browser
- Information about the type of device you are using, mobile ad identifiers, the time andlength of your visit, the website that referred you to our website, and the subject of the ads you click or scroll over.
- Information about your preferences to make your use of the Site more productive, viathe use of For more information on Cookies, please see Section 2.
2. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small web files that a site or its provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the site’s or provider’s system to recognize your browser and remember certain information. We use first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes: to make our Services function properly, to improve our Services, to make login to our Site or Services easier (such as by remembering your User ID), to recognize you when you return to our Site, to track your interaction with the Site, to enhance your experience with the Site, to remember information you have already provided, to collect information about your activities over time and across third party websites or other online Services in order to deliver content and advertising tailored to your interests; and to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Site. The length of time a cookie will stay on your browsing device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your browsing device until they expire or are deleted (i.e. after you have finished browsing).
Types of Cookies
The following types of cookies are used on our Site:
- StrictlyNecessary These cookies are essential because they enable you to use our Site. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas on our Site. Without these cookies, some Site cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you for marketing purposes. This category of cookies is essential for our Site to work and they cannot be disabled.
- Functional or Preference Cookies. We use functional cookies to remember your choicesso we can tailor our Site to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your name or preferences on our We do not use functional cookies to target you with online marketing. While these cookies can be disabled, this may result in less functionality during your use of our Site.
- Performance or Analytic Cookies. These cookies collect passive information about howyou use our Site, including webpages you visit and links you We use the information collected by such cookies to improve and optimize our Site. We do not use these cookies to target you with online marketing. You can disable these cookies.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies. These cookies are used to make advertising messagesmore relevant to They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Our third-party advertising partners may use these cookies to build a profile of your interests and deliver relevant advertising on other sites. You may disable the use of these cookies as set forth below.
Google Analytics and Google Adwords
We use Google Analytics and Google Adwords. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google LLC (“Google”) that tracks and reports Site traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, visit the Google Privacy web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. You can exercise your preferences in relation to cookies served on our Site by taking the steps outlined below.
- First-Party Cookies. You can use the browser with which you are viewing this Site toenable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the Also, if you disable cookies other parts of the Services may not work properly. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Third-Party Cookies. To opt-out of third-party advertising networks and similar entitiesthat use advertising cookies go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices. Once you click the link you may choose to opt-out of such advertising from all participating advertising companies or only advertising provided by specific advertising For more information about third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use these technologies, please see http://www.aboutads.info/consumers.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. In addition, most web browsers provide help pages relating to setting cookie preferences. More information may be found for the following browsers here:
Do Not Track
Some Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Since uniform standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted, our Site does not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals.
3. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
The purposes for which we may use your personal information include:
a. To Provide Our Services. We process your personal information to provide the Services to For example, when you want to purchase one of our publications, we require certain information such as your identification, contact information, and payment information. We cannot provide you with Services without such information.
b. To Ensure Network and Information Security. We process your personal information in order to enhance security, monitor and verify identity or service access, combat spam or other malware or security risks and to comply with applicable security laws and Without processing your personal information, we may not be able to ensure the security of our Services.
c. To Provide Customer Service. We process your personal information when you contact us to resolve any questions, disputes, or to troubleshoot Without processing your personal information for such purposes, we cannot respond to your requests and ensure your uninterrupted use of the Services.
d. To Provide Service Communications. We send administrative or account-related information to you to keep you updated about our Services, inform you of relevant security issues or updates, or provide other service-related information. Without such communications, you may not be aware of important developments that may affect how you can use our Services. You may not opt-out of receiving critical service communications, such as emails or mobile notifications sent for legal or security purposes.
e. To Enforce Our Terms and Other Agreement. It is important for us and our customers that we actively monitor, investigate, prevent, and mitigate any potentially prohibited or illegal activities, enforce our agreements with third parties, and/or prevent and detect violations of our posted Terms of Service or agreements for other Services. In addition, we may need to collect fees based on your use of our Services. We collect information about your account usage and closely monitor your interactions with our Services. We may use any of your personal information collected for these purposes.
f. To Ensure Quality Control. We process your personal information for quality control and staff training to make sure we continue to provide you with accurate information. If we do not process personal information for quality control purposes, you may experience issues on the Services.
g. For Research and Developement. We process your personal information to better understand the way you use and interact with our Services. In addition, we may use such information to customize, measure, and improve our Services and the content and layout of our website and applications, and to develop new services.
h. To Engage in Marketing Activities. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, we may send you marketing communications (e.g. emails or mobile notifications) to inform you about our events or our partner events; to deliver targeted marketing; and to provide you with promotional offers. We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
i. To Facilitate Corporate Acquisitions, Mergers, or Transactions. To the extent permissible under the applicable law, we may process any information regarding your account and use of our Services as is necessary in the context of corporate acquisitions, mergers, or other corporate transactions.
j. With Your Permission. We may disclose your personal information for any purpose you consent to.
4. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share or disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
a. Service Providers. We may employ other companies and individuals to facilitate ourServices (“Service Providers”), provide the Services on our behalf, perform service-related activities or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used. The Service Providers may have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
b. Within Our Organization. We may share your personal information with our publishersand other affiliates to provide you with the Services and take actions based on your request, as well as for the purpose of management and analysis. For example, we may share your information with our affiliated publishers to expand and promote our Site users is among the assets transferred.
c. Corporate Transactions. We may share your information with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
d. As Required by Law. We may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, our safety or the safety of our customers.
e. Professional Advisors. We may disclose your information with our professional advisorswho provide banking, legal, compliance, insurance, accounting, or other consulting services in order to complete third party financial, technical, compliance and legal audits of our operations or otherwise comply with our legal obligations.
f. Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any purpose with your consent.
5. DATA SECURITY
We are committed to protecting your personal information from unauthorized access and use. To help protect your personal information, we implement and maintain appropriate technical, physical, and administrative safeguards. Access to your personal information is restricted solely to those employees and vendors who need to know that information to provide our Services to you. Our employees receive training to maintain the confidentiality, privacy, and security of your personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
6. PUBLIC FORUMS
Our Service offers publicly accessible community forums. If you elect to post something in a public area of our Service, any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Services, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings. If you remove information that you posted to the Services, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Services, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
To provide Services to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security, or the administration of this Site. From time to time, we may also send you other messages or updates about the Company, and promotions or other activities. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security-related communications from us, you may opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link if available in the communication or contact us where specified in the “Contact Us” section, below. Similarly, you may opt in to receive text messages, telephone calls and mailings from us.
Please note that “opt-out” and “unsubscribe” requests may not take effect immediately and may take a reasonable amount of time to receive, process and apply, during which time your Information shall remain subject to the prior privacy settings. Additionally, you should be aware that any Information provided to third parties prior to your election to opt-out or unsubscribe will not be retrieved or rescinded, unless required by applicable law.
9. ACCESS & CORRECTION
You have the right to access and correct your personal information that you shared with us on our Services. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is kept accurate and up to date. However, it is up to you to update it with any changes. You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. You may also notify us via the information in the “Contact Us” section below to request access to, or to correct any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
While retention requirements vary by jurisdiction, information about our typical retention periods for different aspects of your personal information are described below.
- Personalinformation collected to comply with our legal obligations may be retained after account closure for as long as required under such laws.
- Recordingof our telephone calls with you may be kept for a period of up to six years.
- Information collected via technical means such as cookies, webpage counters and otheranalytics tools is kept for a period of up to one year from expiry of the cookie.
- ContactInformation such as your name, email address and telephone number for marketing purposes is retained on an ongoing basis until you Thereafter we will add your details to our suppression list to ensure we do not inadvertently market to you.
- Contentthat you post on our website such as support desk comments, photographs, videos, blog posts, and other content may be kept after you close your account for audit and crime prevention purposes (e.g. to prevent a known fraudulent actor from opening a new account).
11. CROSS BORDER TRANSFERS
Your personal information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer data, including personal information, to United States and process it there. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to your personal information being processed in this way. If you do not want your information transferred to or processed or maintained outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, you should not use our Services.
12. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not offer Services to minors and do not intend to collect personal information from children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If an individual under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us as described below so that we may promptly delete the child’s information from our record.
13. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This section applies only to California residents. Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), below is a summary of the “Personal Information” categories, as identified and defined by the CCPA (see California Civil Code section 1798.140 (o)), that we collect, the reason we collect your Personal Information, where we obtain the Personal Information, and the third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information.
We generally collect the following categories of Personal Information about your when you use our Services:
- identifiers such as a name, address, email, phone number, your device’s IP address,software, and identification numbers associated with your devices;
- protectedclassifications, such as gender;
- commercialinformation such as records of services purchased, obtained, or considered by you;
- Internetor other electronic information regarding you browsing history, search history, the webpage visited before you came to our Site, length of visit and number of page views, click-stream data, locale preferences, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and system configuration information;
- professionalor employment-related information;
- yourgeolocation, to the extent you have configured your device to permit us to collect such information; and
- inferencesabout your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitudes.
We generally do not collect biometric information, audio recordings of your voice, education- related information. For more information about the Personal Information we collect and how we collect it, please refer to Sections 1 and 2, above.
We collect your Personal Information for the business purposes described in Section 3, above. The CCPA defines a “business purpose” as the use of Personal Information for the business’s operational purposes, or other notified purposes, provided the use of Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the operational purpose for which the Personal Information was collected or another operational purpose that is compatible with the context in which the Personal Information was collected.
The categories of third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information are listed in Section 4, above.
If you are a California resident, you have rights in relation to your Personal Information; however, your rights are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of Personal Information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the Personal Information, your account with us or the security of our network systems.
To assert your right to know or your right to delete your Personal Information, please contact us by email at Support@Ragingbull.com. To verify your identity, we may ask you to verify Personal Information we already have on file for you. If we cannot verify your identity from the information we have on file, we may request additional information from you, which we will only use to verify your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes.
- Right Against Discrimination. You have the right not to be discriminated against forexercising any of the rights described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to know, delete or opt-out of sales.
- Right to Know. You have the right to request in writing: (i) a list of the categories of Personal Information, such as name, address, email address, that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (ii) the names and addresses of all such third parties. In addition, you have the right to request: (i) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you, (ii) the categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected, (iii) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection, (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared Personal Information, and (v) the specific pieces of Personal Information we hold about an individual.
- Right to Access. You have the right to request access to a copy of the specific PersonalInformation we collected about you during the 12 months before your request.
- Right to Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Informationwe have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sales. You have the right to opt-out of any sales your Personal We do not sell any of your Personal Information.
If you are a California resident, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request to access or a request to delete on your behalf. We will respond to your authorized agent’s request if they submit proof that they are registered with the California Secretary of State to be able to act on your behalf or submit evidence you have provided them with power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code section 4000 to 4465. We may deny requests from authorized agents who do not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on their behalf or are unable to verify their identity.
In addition, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third- parties for their direct marketing purposes. In your request, please specify that you want a “Raging Bull California Shine the Light Notice.” To make a written request, please email us at Support@Ragingbull.com, or at 62 Caelf Hwy. #233 Lee, NH 03861.
14. CONTACT US